The Immortal Vanguard expansion gave us some new mechs, including DECEPTIB0T and S.I.L.V.E.R. While they might seem intended for a tribal mech deck, if you go the opposite route and make these the only two mechs in your deck, then every time DB0T earns a kill it will come with a free 7/5 – an incredible amount of value. These decks are built around this interaction.
The deck was originally created in Songhai (See NowayitsJ’s reddit post). Later came a “positioning” version in Vetruvian (an outgrowth of the Lost in the Desert archetype) that tried to take advantage of S.I.L.V.E.R.’s ability: by giving DB0T blast or flying, any S.I.L.V.E.R.s spawned would inherit the same keywords.
The power of the Songhai build led swiftly to DECEPTIB0T being nerfed (increasing its cost from 4 to 5). After this, taking over the game with it early is no longer as viable, but you can still make a deck out of trying to parlay a DB0T into multiple S.I.L.V.E.R.s. Alternative approach: go more meme-heavy and attempt to use S.I.L.V.E.R.’s ability to stack faction-supported keywords on your big mechs.
Be warned: lots of bugged interactions, mostly arising when DB0T kills multiple things at once (via Frenzy or Blast). May not get the expected number of SILVERs.
DECEPTIB0T and S.I.L.V.E.R. Usually you want Thunderhorn too, as a backup threat that benefits from the same setup tools as does DB0T.
Unfortunately, the only two neutral cards that can grant keywords to other minions are Wood-Wen and Hsuku, neither of which are really good enough. Have to rely on in-faction tools.
- Lyonar – You have a lot of good keyword granters – mainly for Provoke and Forcefield. Decklist.
- Songhai – Could try for keywords with backstab (which does stack exponentially with S.I.L.V.E.R.), but not as good as straight tempo with Assassination Protocol. See decklist above.
- Vetruvian – As described in the intro above. Decklist.
- Abyssian – Furor Chakram is sweet if it doesn’t crash the game. You would think that S.I.L.V.E.R. would work with Deathwatch (from Deathfire Crescendo) but sadly for some reason it does not. Decklist.
- Magmar – Mostly straight tempo, but includes Diretide Frenzy for a little keyword trickiness. Grow would work as well, but really only makes sense with more mechs. Decklist.
- Vanar – Unique because of how you can use Echo Deliverant in place of S.I.L.V.E.R., which has fewer stats up front but snowballs much better. If you want to go super deep, S.I.L.V.E.R. should be able to inherit the Dying Wish from Auroraboros (although I have not tested this interaction personally). Decklist.
Add a comment
Swarm ragnora feat. mechs
Bepoest’s deck to handle most bosses in the game.
Mech deck without Mechaz0r with great meme potential! Created by Zohan
A defensive Titan variant that gives up some of the reactionary abilities of traditional Titan decks for the overwhelming swing plays that cards like Mechaz0r and S.I.L.V.E.R can give in addition to having Titan as a top end.
Ox is a surprisingly effective deck. The secret? Do not run any spells at all, and figure out all the weird quirks.
Part of a series on neutral meme archetypes that can be played (with variable amounts of success) in any faction.
Part 4: Donate.
If you only have minions Reliquarian will grow a lot of things :D
A Vetruvian Golem deck with a fun twist. Blast away at your enemies with the full force of a planet and watch the universe shatter to pieces. Awesomeness awaits!
Mech deck without Mechaz0r
Instant lethal with the right hand / board :) Created by Zohan.