- Dawn’s Eye – primary win condition.
- Sunbreaker – extra tempests against Wanderer + bbs tokens, prepare double tempest for Strategos Brome, desperation late game win condition when combined with Arclyte Regalia.
- Repulsor Beast – soft removal for Wanderer (or other large minions. ie. EMP) for 3 mana.
- Decimate – threaten specific positioning from opponents, because now they will always consider whether or not you run it
I won’t go over all the specific matchups, but this is the general game plan:
– take board control with tempo package
– play Arclyte Regalia early
– maintain board control with tempest, bloodtear+holy immolation, circle of life, Dawn’s Eye+Arclyte
– when opponent gets down to 17-19 health, pressure face (assuming you positioned well in early game) with an extra Dawn’s Eye and repulsor beast in hand.
– There are positioning nuances with this deck that resemble how Vaath plays.
– Playing Sunbreaker requires good timing, which I don’t know how quite to explain except that Forcefield is a good keyword, and double tempest is sometimes relevant for winning.
Heavily unfavorable matchups against: Control Cyphiron, Aggro Cassyva, Artifact/Mantra songhai. Also, beware of EMP and learn to play around it.
Deck made by Lightningfeet
Add a comment
This deck tries to control board with spells and minions while keeping its own health up and slowly but surely kill its opponent.
The alpha human gorilla
Tempo Argeon piloted by Squee9 for US East in the third place match of Duelyst World Cup 2019
A take on Tempo Lyonar that has a heavy focus on artifacts.