- Dawn’s Eye – primary win condition.
- Sunbreaker – extra tempests against Wanderer + bbs tokens, prepare double tempest for Strategos Brome, desperation late game win condition when combined with Arclyte Regalia.
- Repulsor Beast – soft removal for Wanderer (or other large minions. ie. EMP) for 3 mana.
- Decimate – threaten specific positioning from opponents, because now they will always consider whether or not you run it
I won’t go over all the specific matchups, but this is the general game plan:
– take board control with tempo package
– play Arclyte Regalia early
– maintain board control with tempest, bloodtear+holy immolation, circle of life, Dawn’s Eye+Arclyte
– when opponent gets down to 17-19 health, pressure face (assuming you positioned well in early game) with an extra Dawn’s Eye and repulsor beast in hand.
– There are positioning nuances with this deck that resemble how Vaath plays.
– Playing Sunbreaker requires good timing, which I don’t know how quite to explain except that Forcefield is a good keyword, and double tempest is sometimes relevant for winning.
Heavily unfavorable matchups against: Control Cyphiron, Aggro Cassyva, Artifact/Mantra songhai. Also, beware of EMP and learn to play around it.
Deck made by Lightningfeet
Add a comment
This deck tries to control board with spells and minions while keeping its own health up and slowly but surely kill its opponent.
A take on Tempo Lyonar that has a heavy focus on artifacts.
The alpha human gorilla