This is probably the weakest overall archetype in this series, but is still good for a laugh! Unearthed Prophecy gave us two “donate” minions, that give your opponents some small minions as an Opening Gambit. These decks are built around exploiting these effects as much as possible. Mainly, you want frenzy or the like to immediately clean up the donated minions while leaving behind your big thing. Alternatively, completely surround the enemy general to deny them the spawns (only realistically possible for Abyssian or Vanar).The main inspiration is to get to play Spriggin (a.k.a. Party Elf), which IMO is one of the sweetest sprites.
- Komodo Hunter
- Wild Tahr
- anything in-faction with Frenzy or an AOE effect
The best cards for the purpose.
- Venom Toth
- Crimson Oculus
More fringe options that could be supported in some factions.
- Lyonar – No access to Frenzy, but some good localized AOE options. Decklist.
- Songhai – Gets to play Scarzig, to great effect. Decklist.
- Vetruvian – Has some good positioning tools and AOE effects. Decklist.
- Abyssian – Plays as a kind of “big swarm” deck. See decklist above.
- Magmar – Works pretty well as a Keeper list. Also hilariously screws over other Keeper lists by polluting their death pools with Komodo Chargers. Decklist.
- Vanar – Walls can deny spawns and Kinetic Surge is great with Spriggin. Decklist.
Add a comment
scarzig is god
Part of a series on neutral meme archetypes that can be played (with variable amounts of success) in any faction.
Part 5: DECEPTIB0T.
A Vetruvian Golem deck with a fun twist. Blast away at your enemies with the full force of a planet and watch the universe shatter to pieces. Awesomeness awaits!
Ox is a surprisingly effective deck. The secret? Do not run any spells at all, and figure out all the weird quirks.