Click Code Below to Copy Deck Import Code
[// Egg Ragnora]MTo0NDksMzo0MDUsMjo0MTIsMzo0MjIsMzo0NDEsMzo0NDgsMzoxMDk3NSwzOjExMDg4LDM6MjAxMTYsMjoyMDExNywzOjIwMTU3LDM6MjAyMDMsMjoyMDIxOCwzOjMwMDQ5LDM6MzAwNTU=
// Is this where words go?
Honestly, there isn’t much to say. Hard mulligan for a turn 1 play, try to get as many minions to stick as possible, and make sure you’re always counting lethal because you can kill people scary quick with this deck.
- You can sub pretty much anything that draws for Spelljammer if you don’t want to spend the dust on it. Personally, I like the card here because it’s a sizeable body that helps make Progenitor scary and it provides draw without slowing down your board development.
- If you want to change anything about the deck (slow it down, speed it up, run a tech card, etc.), I would begin by replacing Earth Sphere. It’s my tech of choice as it helps me sustain deeper into games if I’m still fishing for a bit more damage. You can easily make the deck more aggressive by swapping those for extra combo cards (i.e. Morin-Khur), extra board clears (i.e. Homeostatic Rebuke), or some more solid minions (i.e. Ragebinder).
- Ripper + Egg Morph / Wild Inceptor + Greater Fortitude = 10 damage / 6 mana.
- Ripper (has to live a turn) + Greater Fortitude + Thumping Wave = 20 damage / 5 mana.
- Erratic Raptyr = 5 damage. Each hatch with Egg Morph or Wild Inceptor is 5 more damage.
// Extra tips.
- Progenitor is value in almost any board state.
- If you feel the game going long, try to eek extra value out of your cards instead of bursting them down.
- If you feel like you’ve lost board and there’s no hope, don’t concede. You can stall until you find combo pieces and nuke them on one turn.
- Sometimes, you can use eggs as decoys while you beat them down with your other minions.