Click Code Below to Copy Deck Import Code
- Generate creep
- Stay alive with your removal suite
- Cycle into more cards that let you repeat steps 1+2
- Drop Obliterate or Abyssal Tormentor for the win
- Lyonar with Arclyte Regalia
- Solo/Face Vaath
- Artifact decks (dependent on you drawing Void Pulses)
Other Options/Cards to Avoid
- Desolator – Helps in attrition, at 9 cores can cast twice per turn with your BBS, but body is pathetic
- Grandmaster Variax – Luxury, but isn’t needed as a win-con
- Death Knell – Same as above
- Klaxon – Gets dispelled too often, given our desk doesn’t run too many targets otherwise
- Abyssal Juggernaut – Wrong deck for this, contributes tempo not control
- Spelljammer – Same as above, wouldn’t run unless I’m also running Dark Seed
Add a comment
A competitive Arcanyst Lilithe deck. Ramp out your Arcanysts, and let their tribal synergies take over. Includes spell recursion and late-game bombs.
An Eggy Egg Deck with some Intensify effects.
Classic Aggro Cassyva with Alcuin flavour.
Part of a series on neutral meme archetypes that can be played (with variable amounts of success) in any faction.
Part 13: Wizard.