Click Code Below to Copy Deck Import Code
- Generate creep
- Stay alive with your removal suite
- Cycle into more cards that let you repeat steps 1+2
- Drop Obliterate or Abyssal Tormentor for the win
- Lyonar with Arclyte Regalia
- Solo/Face Vaath
- Artifact decks (dependent on you drawing Void Pulses)
Other Options/Cards to Avoid
- Desolator – Helps in attrition, at 9 cores can cast twice per turn with your BBS, but body is pathetic
- Grandmaster Variax – Luxury, but isn’t needed as a win-con
- Death Knell – Same as above
- Klaxon – Gets dispelled too often, given our desk doesn’t run too many targets otherwise
- Abyssal Juggernaut – Wrong deck for this, contributes tempo not control
- Spelljammer – Same as above, wouldn’t run unless I’m also running Dark Seed
Add a comment
As fast as possible to the Trial.
TM87’s Arcanyst variant.
Always the right tool in hand!
Classic Aggro Cassyva with Alcuin flavour.
An Eggy Egg Deck with some Intensify effects.
A competitive Arcanyst Lilithe deck. Ramp out your Arcanysts, and let their tribal synergies take over. Includes spell recursion and late-game bombs.
Part of a series on neutral meme archetypes that can be played (with variable amounts of success) in any faction.
Part 13: Wizard.