- Cheap, can be legendary free.
- Spell immunity can throw people off and snowball fast. Meta is light on dispel.
- Strong and surprising burst with any 2-3 minions on board.
- One of the strongest early game.
- Feel like a true Lyonar, aesthetically pleasing.
- Need extra consideration on positioning.
- Can still get rekt by AOEs such as painter,lightbender or EMP.
- No dispel or transform removal.
- No out of hand damage, reliant on maintaining a board.
- Can run out of steam.
- Get called cheesy.
- Personally I would rate it at ~10th or lower, referring to the Duelyst Central power ranking.
- Marching orders is the key card and always try to use it by 4-6 mana.
- Marching orders add most value on silverguard, birdy and ranger.
- Birdy is the best immolation/afterblaze user.
- It may take some time to get used to using marching orders without compromising positioning/attacks.
- Spelljammer -> Trinity Oath, for true budget. Adjust number of card draw according to your own play style.
- Healing Mystic -> Primus fist
- Empyreal Congregation to something else. It is strong but situational. I included it for fun factor mainly.
Deck made by Chunkypapa
Add a comment
Stick some of the Huge HP pools available to Lyonar, and then translate that into scary burst damage with Divine Bond.
An introduction to Swarm Brome. Uses no cards above rare.