- Cheap, can be legendary free.
- Spell immunity can throw people off and snowball fast. Meta is light on dispel.
- Strong and surprising burst with any 2-3 minions on board.
- One of the strongest early game.
- Feel like a true Lyonar, aesthetically pleasing.
- Need extra consideration on positioning.
- Can still get rekt by AOEs such as painter,lightbender or EMP.
- No dispel or transform removal.
- No out of hand damage, reliant on maintaining a board.
- Can run out of steam.
- Get called cheesy.
- Personally I would rate it at ~10th or lower, referring to the Duelyst Central power ranking.
- Marching orders is the key card and always try to use it by 4-6 mana.
- Marching orders add most value on silverguard, birdy and ranger.
- Birdy is the best immolation/afterblaze user.
- It may take some time to get used to using marching orders without compromising positioning/attacks.
- Spelljammer -> Trinity Oath, for true budget. Adjust number of card draw according to your own play style.
- Healing Mystic -> Primus fist
- Empyreal Congregation to something else. It is strong but situational. I included it for fun factor mainly.
Deck made by Chunkypapa
Add a comment
Stick some of the Huge HP pools available to Lyonar, and then translate that into scary burst damage with Divine Bond.