This is not my deck, I saw that list on Discord but don’t know who built it. It is a good budget list though, so I posted it here and added a short guide to it.
This deck is pretty cheap but doesn’t skimp on the cards and combos which make Ragnora so dangerous, namely
- Lava Lance as removal,
- sticky minions like Ragebinder and Young Silithar to control board and threaten your opponent and
- of course buffs (Greater Fortitude, Primordial Gazer) plus a card to hatch rebirth minions (Wild Inceptor) to have a 6 mana no board required combo for 10 damage.
Ways to win
- Getting your opponent down to 10 hp and then use your combo (BBS + Wild Inceptor + GF) to deal 10 damage out of hand
- Winning on board and overwhelming your opponent with your sticky and well statted minions
What possible upgrades to get
- in general: Makantor Warbeast! That’s the best card Magmar has and should be in every Magmar deck; Egg Morph for more removal and egg hatching in one card; Cryptographer for more eggs, Erratic Raptyr, Flash Reincarnation
- more Aggro: Tectonic Spikes, Primus Fist, Flameblood Warlock, Frostbone Naga, Rage Reactor, etc. (e.g. Raggro)
- more Midrange: Zoetic Charm, Lavaslasher, Inquisitor Kron, Juggernaut, Progenitor, Extinction Event, Rebuke (e.g. Midrange Eggmar)
Add a comment
It’s like Egg Ragnora, if Egg Ragnora decided it didn’t want to be a fair board-based deck any more and preferred killing people on 6 mana.
FZTH Ragnora by Hsuku
All Basics and Commons S-Rank
Sibon Budget Vaath 1k spirit
A budget version of classic Eggmar with a more aggressive playstyle.
Try to Diamond. Finish!!
Rank.30 → Rank.5 / Win:50 Lose:9
v1 / Cost.2010：https://puu.sh/C17VL/1882a920e4.png
v2 / Cost.3260：https://i.imgur.com/LCeBxYT.png
Because even budget Rag is broken.
Budget Ragnora 2k spirit by Sibon
Budget Ragnora 1k spirit by BuffsEverywhere
Eggmar list piloted by Grandmaster Zabiool in the playoffs of the Meltdown League.