This is not my deck, I saw that list on Discord but don’t know who built it. It is a good budget list though, so I posted it here and added a short guide to it.
This deck is pretty cheap but doesn’t skimp on the cards and combos which make Ragnora so dangerous, namely
- Lava Lance as removal,
- sticky minions like Ragebinder and Young Silithar to control board and threaten your opponent and
- of course buffs (Greater Fortitude, Primordial Gazer) plus a card to hatch rebirth minions (Wild Inceptor) to have a 6 mana no board required combo for 10 damage.
Ways to win
- Getting your opponent down to 10 hp and then use your combo (BBS + Wild Inceptor + GF) to deal 10 damage out of hand
- Winning on board and overwhelming your opponent with your sticky and well statted minions
What possible upgrades to get
- in general: Makantor Warbeast! That’s the best card Magmar has and should be in every Magmar deck; Egg Morph for more removal and egg hatching in one card; Cryptographer for more eggs, Erratic Raptyr, Flash Reincarnation
- more Aggro: Tectonic Spikes, Primus Fist, Flameblood Warlock, Frostbone Naga, Rage Reactor, etc. (e.g. Raggro)
- more Midrange: Zoetic Charm, Lavaslasher, Inquisitor Kron, Juggernaut, Progenitor, Extinction Event, Rebuke (e.g. Midrange Eggmar)
Add a comment
Budget Ragnora 2k spirit by Sibon
A budget version of classic Eggmar with a more aggressive playstyle.
Eggmar list piloted by Grandmaster Zabiool in the playoffs of the Meltdown League.
It’s like Egg Ragnora, if Egg Ragnora decided it didn’t want to be a fair board-based deck any more and preferred killing people on 6 mana.
Budget Ragnora 1k spirit by BuffsEverywhere
Sibon Budget Vaath 1k spirit
Because even budget Rag is broken.
FZTH Ragnora by Hsuku
All Basics and Commons S-Rank
Try to Diamond. Finish!!
Rank.30 → Rank.5 / Win:50 Lose:9
v1 / Cost.2010：https://puu.sh/C17VL/1882a920e4.png
v2 / Cost.3260：https://i.imgur.com/LCeBxYT.png