Click Code Below to Copy Deck Import Code
After opening turn 1 with cryptographer, rockpulverizer, spear or do nothing, you have 2 options base on the cards your hand:
- Play cyclone mask, run back and shoot, next turn play your bbs ki beholder and restrict movement of your nearest enemy minon, keep shooting and try to find bangle + saberspine seal to deal 10 to the opponent general.
- Try to clear the board with things you have in your hand, with maximum efficiency while maintain distance with the opponent’s general, preferably above, under and behind them, continously looking for bangle + backstab materials or tracer + obscuring blow for the 5-6 mana turn.
- At 5-6 mana turn, if you don’t have the combo for the lack of card or the positioning, drop a geomancer to their face.
- After the 5-6 mana turn, or the combo turn, hold on to phoenix fires, thunderbombs and spiral to burn the opponent to death
- Bear seal is used for big stats, sticky minions like silverguard knight.
- Try to hold on to obscuring blow or mask of shadow for suprise element, but please calculate the mana and plan for what you will do next turn so you can decide weather to play it early or not based on the board state
This deck is not easy to pilot, require high level of positioning, the ability to read the opponent’s actions, their deck and have deep understanding of your deck
That said, this deck is fun to play with, go give it a try.
Add a comment
Minions are for chumps
An aggro deck utilizing very niche yet powerful combos
Meziljie won Meltdown League Season 2 with this deck.
Meme deck built around Massacre Artist. Created by Zohan
A midrange/combo deck that is even or favored versus wanderer, fault zirix, and combo ragnora.
Summon some minions, stack phoenix fires, burn, burn, BURN!!!!
This deck should serve as a good teaching tool for the Songhai playstyle of contesting board early, before ceding it in order to finish of the opponent with some direct damage or buff spells.
Wall hugging is useless!
A budget Kaleos deck with only basic cards, so you can get it almost from the start!